Solar Panels, Almost there!

Another incredibly stressful day and we are almost up and running with the panels. The original surveyor who came out, managed to get a ton of measurements wrong, hence we ended up with a planned 7 panels on the front of the house, and 9 on the back (the front of the house is south facing), which would have severely impacted the efficiency of the installation.

After putting the first rails on the front of the house, it became clear that the planned layout was wrong, with a ton of hassle and angry calls back and forth to the company running the install, we eventually settled on relocating 3 of the rear panels onto the front of the house. It was too late in the day to make the changes so the installers connected up what they could and connected up the Enphase hub, so we’re generating a little power at the moment.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*